One for the planners and productivity junkies
If, like me, you love to plan - this is by far the best planner I have found (and I’ve tried LOTS of them!).
It’s by Career Girl Daily London (www.cgdlondon.com).
1. It looks great and is lovely to use
2. It’s not too big and fits in my handbag
3. It has a full monthly and daily spread with room for goals and “To dos”. As I only like to set 3 “must do tasks” per day, it’s certainly adequate space for me
4. You can plan each day by the hour, so you very quickly see if you are over scheduled
5. It runs from Sept. to Dec. so it covers you for 15 months
6. It’s well priced (€31.95 and you get 20% off by using the code THANKS20).
It’s available from 28th August 2020.
PS I’m not sponsored by them, I just love their products!